My profile


My Say



Songs



Wishline

  • New Laptop
  • find someone like wu chun
  • lose weight
  • travel ard the whole world
  • Gucci bag
  • tons of $$
  • car (dunwan cherry can liao)


  • Tag Me!




    Links

  • Ck
  • kuku wang
  • pris
  • porky
  • KC
  • annabelle
  • Kath


  • Archives



    Dental visit / Apr 14, 2008


    went to NUH to find my dentist, uncle sam.
    lst time dun need wait for him. efficient today, thumbs up!

    this is uncle sam work desk. looks pro right
    the chair which my ass sat on for 3 hrs

    my teeth. looks good right. like normal n healthy

    why is this happening ! poke till got blood . mus "bu xue" liao

    "eat veg"


    uncle sam. can see how shiok i m in the 3 hours with my standing hair and cheeky smile?? HAA



    rainbow moments 20:53